DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• like a fucking loser?
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• I still don't understand how people get so wrapped up in sports. Football in particular. People get so angry over shit they have zero control over. It's border line psychotic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I still don't understand how people get so wrapped up in sports. Football in particular. People get so angry over shit they have zero control over. It's border line psychotic.
                kind of like traffic, politics, gas prices, etc...?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  kind of like traffic, politics, etc, etc...?
                  People stress out too much about unimportant shit that they have no control over.

Comment

People stress out too much about unimportant shit that they have no control over.
                    agreed. i think we're all guilty of that. stressing over sports is exceptionally dumb though

Comment

• It doesn't matter what you are talking about.

If you aren't paying attention enough to see that someone isnt interested - and you continue - then you are just a self centered asshole.

Everyone's so damn fucking touchy nowadays. Prime example: people getting pissed off about a Beer commercial that makes fun of craft beer.

ITS BEER

DRINK IT

FUCK.

Comment

I still don't understand how people get so wrapped up in sports. Football in particular. People get so angry over shit they have zero control over. It's border line psychotic.
                        It's enjoyable, and it's 100% free to engage in.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          It's enjoyable, and it's 100% free to engage in.
                          I can totally understand people watching it for entertainment. I just don't understand the people that get so upset about it that they have to fight a fan of someone elses team.

Comment

I can totally understand people watching it for entertainment. I just don't understand the people that get so upset about it that they have to fight a fan of someone elses team.
                            Yeah that's a little extreme, but I would wager 99% of those fights are not about teams, and about who's being a jackass to the other one, sports is just the medium.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Like FTP threads???

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Like FTP threads???
                                I'd say more like you mindlessly defending the popo.

Comment

Working...
                                X