• sigpic

Comment

Comment

• 16 writers for one song? Damn.
          sigpic

Comment

• 16 instruments that beck played on his last album

Comment

• What doe that have to do with Beyonce's 16 writers? I'm confused.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                What doe that have to do with Beyonce's 16 writers? I'm confused.
                The irony of Kanye telling an actual musician that he needs to respect the artistry of someone who had 16 different writers for one song, when Beck wrote the music, produced, and played 13 different instruments for his most recent album himself.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  What doe that have to do with Beyonce's 16 writers? I'm confused.
                  Kayne West knows whats for the Kanye Best.

Comment

• I can't wait for him to slide of Kim's ass into oblivion. When he stops making "music" I'm sure I'll be just as happy as I was the day I heard Lil Wayne was going to retire, maybe even more happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      The irony of Kanye telling an actual musician that he needs to respect the artistry of someone who had 16 different writers for one song, when Beck wrote the music, produced, and played 13 different instruments for his most recent album himself.
                      I. .. . I. . . . I was just joking, and know it was only 4 writers for beyonce. I was trying to keep an ignorance joke going.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Falling case of beer vs my nose.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• you're supposed to catch beer with your mouth!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              you're supposed to catch beer with your mouth!
                              No man got really boring around 10pm. So I went to our receiving area and just bull shitting around with stockers. I asked one of them to get up on top of the pallet and drop me a case of beer down. I just caught it in an awkward position And it got me. Or I'm just getting too old ):

But what really fucked up my night was this big fat bitch. Came through our express lane and "shitted herself" in front of everyone dude that bitch left a trail. Stunk up the whole front end. After 9pm I close all but one door I had to open all our doors. And fan out the store nasty bitch must of had some kind of stomach virus. One of the reasons I was hiding in the backroom.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                                One stupid MF
                                Ignernt and disrespectful. Bruce Jenner should tell him to quit being a bitch.
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X