Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
      Ignernt and disrespectful. Bruce Jenner should tell him to quit being a bitch.
      Is he..err she.. err whatever still going by Bruce?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        I don't know, it just seemed funny to think about two bitches telling each other how much of a bitch they were.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Brucene?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
            Well if you're stuck in a snow drift you can run the car to stay warm without fumes getting in the car a killing you lol. Believe it or not people have died from it. He's most likely a retard tho.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• i really chuckled.

Comment

• truly LOL'd
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      I think the bigger issue here is that your kid was breast feeding when he was old enough to talk....

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          I think the bigger issue here is that your kid was breast feeding when he was old enough to talk....
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                              Laces out!

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                                No man got really boring around 10pm. So I went to our receiving area and just bull shitting around with stockers. I asked one of them to get up on top of the pallet and drop me a case of beer down. I just caught it in an awkward position And it got me. Or I'm just getting too old ):

But what really fucked up my night was this big fat bitch. Came through our express lane and "shitted herself" in front of everyone dude that bitch left a trail. Stunk up the whole front end. After 9pm I close all but one door I had to open all our doors. And fan out the store nasty bitch must of had some kind of stomach virus. One of the reasons I was hiding in the backroom.
                                You ordered a subordinate to commit an OSHA violation? Smooth.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X