X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRX

Comment

• Comment

• The very first full test prototype TM65 showed up today. I cant wait for my production versions to arrive. They will be shinier. Great heft on this thing and the sound is unreal. A 6.5" door speaker that can hit 30hz without issue.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I need to know more about this.^^^

Comment

• It is Stereo Integritys new 6.5" midrange speaker. Has 9mm of one way travel, handles about 250rms, is a shallow mount (2.3") and a bad arse design. It has an XBL motor design so not only will it play deep but it will maintain composure even at max output. The Klippel tests were excellent.

This is what the production version will look like:

At $140 each they are pretty bad ass. That single one was the one he used for testing and is now in my computer speakers sub box. Shakes the floor. Waiting on the ones for my truck.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• They will be accompanying these:

Comment

• My lil collection so far.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• So you do a little soap carving, eh? "Why bring a knife to a gun site?"

Comment

• Comment

• FreightTrain?

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        The very first full test prototype TM65 showed up today. I cant wait for my production versions to arrive. They will be shinier. Great heft on this thing and the sound is unreal. A 6.5" door speaker that can hit 30hz without issue.

Check your PM's please.

Comment

• Let us know how the testing goes. I have HAt L8's in my doors right now, but I'd like to get something that doesn't require so much enclosure space so that I can build an enclosure for them and clean up the midbass a little more. I've read that these are like the sub in that they won't need much air space behind them.

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                                The very first full test prototype TM65 showed up today. I cant wait for my production versions to arrive. They will be shinier. Great heft on this thing and the sound is unreal. A 6.5" door speaker that can hit 30hz without issue.
                                I'll take two...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X