• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good stalking music

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Im tempted to do this when the city of Westworth Village does their stupid dwi check points.

Comment

• It's a florida guy doing it for that exact reason.
          sigpic

Comment

• too soon?

Comment

• ^^^ I am soooo going to hell for chuckling at that one.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  ^^^ I am soooo going to hell for chuckling at that one.
                  I'm crying jewish tears over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I'm crying jewish tears over here.
                    modne!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                      too soon?

This reminds me of when this happened: http://www.nytimes.com/1996/06/05/wo...w-is-safe.html
                      I was on the Independence when this happened. When the pilot and BN came back aboard, the Captain of the Independence congratulated them on being the first U.S. Navy warplane to be shot down by the Japanese in 51 years.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        This reminds me of when this happened: http://www.nytimes.com/1996/06/05/wo...w-is-safe.html
                        I was on the Independence when this happened. When the pilot and BN came back aboard, the Captain of the Independence congratulated them on being the first U.S. Navy warplane to be shot down by the Japanese in 51 years.
                        Well, this is the end of Devil Five- O - Five. Say goodbye, asshole! Eject, eject, eject!

Comment

• A really interesting overview of the most expensive project in human history, the F-35.

I thought the targeting system was fucking incredible.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I did some pretty stupid shit when I was younger, but since when do people not know fire is hot?

I always wanted to set other shit on fire. Not myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X