Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Fools gotta find out the hard way.

When I was about 10. our hot water heater exploded at night while we're sleeping. Me and my two brothers were pretty much blown out into the yard.
    My mom was trapped inside. By the time we realized what happened and got to her. A lot of damage was done.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
      Fools gotta find out the hard way.

When I was about 10. our hot water heater exploded at night while we're sleeping. Me and my two brothers were pretty much blown out into the yard.
      My mom was trapped inside. By the time we realized what happened and got to her. A lot of damage was done.
      That explains a lot!!!
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        If I had been welding all week and was tired as hell on Friday my welds would look that hideous and un-uniform too.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
          Well, this is the end of Devil Five- O - Five. Say goodbye, asshole! Eject, eject, eject!
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                A really interesting overview of the most expensive project in human history, the F-35.

I thought the targeting system was fucking incredible.
                They've been taking off about 200 yards from me all week at work. I have only seen one hover so far but it is pretty badass.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                Originally Posted By: Polska
                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                  They've been taking off about 200 yards from me all week at work. I have only seen one hover so far but it is pretty badass.
                  You should see it hover in reverse. Pretty cool.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^
                            Natalie Wood?
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              ^^^
                              Natalie Wood?
                              Nancy Sinatra

Comment

• nancy sinatra

Comment

Working...
                                X