Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
    You should see it hover in reverse. Pretty cool.
    Agreed!!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      I'll second that. Tried panda express once and it was horrible. However, my wife is asian so I get real asian food most meals.
      Ditto on the Asian wife part. Also, my wife's parents have been in town for a few months helping us with the newborn, so fresh and authentic Chinese food every night for me.

I eat Panda Express occasionally when I want to get my junk-food on, but I know it's not Chinese food, and I don't try to fool myself into believing it is. Also, it's super terrible for you.

Comment

• Panda Express is neither.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          Fuck all y'all.
          Need some pointers?

Comment

• Comment

• I bet it's filtered municipal tap water, just like all the other bottled water on the planet.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  I bet it's filtered municipal tap water, just like all the other bottled water on the planet.
                  By law, it has to state the source, which is circled.

But yes, it will say a municipality if it's filtered tap water. Like so:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                      Need some pointers?
                      No thanks, I've got it pretty well covered. Lol

Comment

• 1. Buy pawnshop.
                        2. ??
                        3. Get laid.

Comment

• Couple really quick paintings my mom did. She was going to throw them away, but I liked them so I took them off her hands.

Comment

• Baby shower for my son in January was Lego-themed, and my wife asked me to make his name out of Legos. It says LIAM, if you can't read it because of all the ADD crap I put on there :P

Comment

• Another couple pictures from a baby shower, this time my friend's. They had the "draw something clever on a diaper" game. These were my contributions, since we both work with computers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                                1. Buy pawnshop.
                                2. ??
                                3. Get laid.
                                Precisely. lol.

I'm sure my girlfriend has a friend with low self esteem, just tryin to help a brotha out. ha

Comment

Working...
                                X