Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    I wonder how the chinese feel about that...
    Imported from North Korean prison camps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
      Imported from North Korean prison camps.
      And that's why I don't eat Korean BBQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        Couple really quick paintings my mom did. She was going to throw them away, but I liked them so I took them off her hands.

those are coo.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Baby shower for my son in January was Lego-themed, and my wife asked me to make his name out of Legos. It says LIAM, if you can't read it because of all the ADD crap I put on there :P

Liam is a very popular name right now. I have 2 friends that have named their kid Liam in the last 50 days.
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• When did guys start going to baby showers? All of my friends have done a baby shower for the girls then the guys got together to BBQ and drink and everyone just brought package of diapers to donate.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              When did guys start going to baby showers? All of my friends have done a baby shower for the girls then the guys got together to BBQ and drink and everyone just brought package of diapers to donate.

That's what we did with my brother. We actually reserved a big ass room at bar and brought all the diapers in there. Surprised him. Funny seeing drunk ass guys bring all them diapers to the truck to take home.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                When did guys start going to baby showers? All of my friends have done a baby shower for the girls then the guys got together to BBQ and drink and everyone just brought package of diapers to donate.
                We do a poker game where the buy in is diapers. The more diapers you bring the more chips you get to start. Beer and BBQ for all and winner(s) get visa card(s).
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by yale View Post
                  prepare to be surprised. He had a date with a pulse and two x chromosomes this weekend.
                  lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    Liam is a very popular name right now. I have 2 friends that have named their kid Liam in the last 50 days.
                    Yeah, we had decided on Liam years ago when we decided we wanted kids, and only after we named him that did I look it up and find it in the top 5 popular baby names of 2014.

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    We had a joint baby shower, where all the womenz were downstairs where the baby stuff and gifts were, and all the guys were upstairs where the beer and pool table were.

Comment

Yeah, we had decided on Liam years ago when we decided we wanted kids, and only after we named him that did I look it up and find it in the top 5 popular baby names of 2014.
                      When I hear or see the name Liam all I can think about is the little black baby on the TV show Shameless. He has done coke and has seen some fucked up shit for a little kid.
                      Last edited by mustang1200; 03-31-2015, 01:46 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                        When I hear or see the name Liam all I can think about is the little black baby on the TV Shameless. He has done coke and has seen some fucked up shit for a little kid.
                        Someone mentioned that to me before, but I haven't ever seen the show.

Comment

Someone mentioned that to me before, but I haven't ever seen the show.
                          It's a pretty good show about how life could be really fuck up basically.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            Prepare to be surprised. He had a date with a pulse and two X chromosomes this weekend.
                            Did the night end with something sounding like with gate vape?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Did the night end with something sounding like with gate vape?
                              He did not close.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                He did not close.
                                he can come hang out at the store. Pretty sure I have a few come through that he could close. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X