No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      In my day it was buy x amount of records for a penny with an agreement of buying x amount of records at their price within a set period of time and if agreement was not met they would charge ridiculous amount for x amnount of records bought for a penny.
      This.
      I do recall the transition to tape almost immediately, next was the CD deal.

However, minors can't be held to a contract. [emoji2]

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
        Didn't Leon's car have a pink blower? Lol. Who was it that had the fake Leon screen name on the old site? Bryan Sharer?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Such sweet memories!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
              Didn't Leon's car have a pink blower? Lol. Who was it that had the fake Leon screen name on the old site? Bryan Sharer?
              IIRC it was dave macall publicly coming out of the closet the only way he knew how.

Comment

• Good morning guyz
                Morning coffee to start the day and a bowl as well.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Archie is at Dallas Mustang, I believe. Leon is with Josh at JKS and still working at the Pizza Inn on 67 in Midlothian.
                      Is that who drives the orange mustang that was parked out there for a long time? Haven't seen Archie since last millennium.

Comment

• Going through some old stuff, and found this gem.
                        Who wants it? I'll start the bidding at two tall cans and a packet of blackjacks.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• That's the jam

Comment

• She's a Toss Up.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                                lol, i promise i'm far better looking than both of you troll looking motherfuckers!
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X