Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Hey now, there is no call for such talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
      Are we having a nerd battle here?
      Yes, of epic proportions...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• LMAO at PSI Beams. whatever the hell those are.

The Phoenix would turn Vegeta into a vagina. She would fry Goku while he stood there with his "i am angry face" that takes 4 episodes to create one damn ball of whatever the shit it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          I've watched (or listened to) 8 seasons of MASH on Netflix in the last 6 weeks. Definitely better than when I watched it as a kid, and I loved it then.
          Originally posted by thomasblively View Post
          I'm on season 3; I watched it with my dad (re-runs as I'm 28) growing up. I enjoyed it then and enjoy it more now as well
          I've been working through them all on Netflix as time allows. I've seen every single episode many times, and I still enjoy them. I saw quite a few of them when they were first run, so there is definitely a nostalgia factor. But, they still hold up well, to me anyway. When I was a kid, right after the show ended, my family took a trip to D.C. Among the things we did was to visit the Smithsonian Museum of American History. They had a huge MASH exhibit, complete with the actual OR set, and the Swamp set. I was beside myself. You could actually buy a piece of wood that Rosies Bar was constructed from. So, somewhere packed away, I have an actual piece of MASH.
          /MASH nerd story
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I've been working through them all on Netflix as time allows. I've seen every single episode many times, and I still enjoy them. I saw quite a few of them when they were first run, so there is definitely a nostalgia factor. But, they still hold up well, to me anyway. When I was a kid, right after the show ended, my family took a trip to D.C. Among the things we did was to visit the Smithsonian Museum of American History. They had a huge MASH exhibit, complete with the actual OR set, and the Swamp set. I was beside myself. You could actually buy a piece of wood that Rosies Bar was constructed from. So, somewhere packed away, I have an actual piece of MASH.
            /MASH nerd story
            Nice!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Really good and in-depth video about how Goku would get bitch slapped by Supes.

Comment

• everyone knows supes would pwn any hero.

Comment

• Hulk. Nuff said
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I still say "Hot Lips" was a dog.

I remember when I was a kid collecting GI Joe and Toys R Us had a whole line of MASH toys. I remember they had the jeeps, ambulances, even a chopper that was highly detailed. I always regretted not having bought them. I never cared for the action figures though. What boy wants to play with fuckin' Klinger in drag with his GI Joes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      everyone knows supes would pwn any hero.
                      You better fucking still have that Superman backpack I bought you to wear around on your motorcycle.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          I still say "Hot Lips" was a dog.
                          Can't afford to be that picky in the middle of a "police action".

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Can't afford to be that picky in the middle of a "police action".
                            True story, hence the term "deployment hot". Another good one is "A plane ride away from being ugly again".
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              Really good and in-depth video about how Goku would get bitch slapped by Supes.

I probably enjoyed this more than I should have.
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

True story, hence the term "deployment hot". Another good one is "A plane ride away from being ugly again".
                                Aaaahhh...brings back memories of being at a remote site in Alaska.
                                There's "She's here and now" hot and real world "six pack and shot of tequila" hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X