Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Reddit? This shit's been on the nets for days.
    Right on. I don't have broadcast TV, so I didn't catch it.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      Right on. I don't have broadcast TV, so I didn't catch it.
      Me either, but I do have a mind numbingly boring job that lets me surf the nets most of the day. :P

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I put a spherical ice cube in the glass first, then water, then poured bourbon over the top. I fully expected it to mix after pouring, didn't expect such defined separation

It stayed separated until I pushed the ice down a half dozen times
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• It's keeping your bourbon cool, and not watering it down. What the fuck else do you want it to do? God damn ice deserves a medal.
              sigpic

Comment

• Uhm he added water to the bourbon to water it down a bit on purpose
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Ewwwwwwww.
                  sigpic

Comment

• lol.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Vagginah!

Comment

• Better delete that post and save face before google caches it.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                          I put a spherical ice cube in the glass first, then water, then poured bourbon over the top. I fully expected it to mix after pouring, didn't expect such defined separation

It stayed separated until I pushed the ice down a half dozen times
                          I can understand ice and a few drops of water to make it bloom, but layered? Too much water, playa!

Comment

• it was the smallest amount of water, or so it seemed. That's a slender glass, the sphere barely fits down inside. It's probably already cached FML.

I'm catching grief over water in my bourbon, lol.

I guess next I'll be catching grief over having a branded needle point flask... I wanted this one, wife got lazy & bought me what was on the shelf. again, FML.

what I wanted:

what I got:

get your own:http://smathersandbranson.com/category/products/flasks/
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Dumas smells like cow shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X