Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm flying, Jack!

Comment

• Picked these up this afternoon, kinda cool. Both suppose to be from the 50's. Mohawk rubber company super chief tires ash tray and an old falcon pipe.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• bitchen.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Clicked a link on Yahoo for some odd picture shit, and BAM, this pops up at number 13. Original Ronald MacDonald, 1963. I hate clowns!

Comment

• look, a dick in a box
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• From that same Yahoo link. Who would like toi ride that thing! Looks fun, and scary at the same time, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                From that same Yahoo link. Who would like toi ride that thing! Looks fun, and scary at the same time, LOL

I've seen several newer variations, but all look like prototypes, not really production bikes. It's still a neat concept.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Original Ronald MacDonald, 1963. I hate clowns!
                  bit of trivia

Ronald McDonald character[edit]
                  Main article: Ronald McDonald

Scott as Ronald McDonald, from one of the first three pre-recorded TV ads to feature Ronald
                  Another TV role he performed regularly from 1963 to 1966 and occasionally as late as 1971 was Ronald McDonald for a McDonald's franchise in Washington, D.C. Scott wrote in his book The Joy of Living that he originally created the Ronald McDonald character at the fast-food restaurant chain's request.[1]

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LMAO @ decepticons

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Even after spending about a year at sea on a couple of its sister ships, it still amazes me what they are capable of, especially considering they displace between 8000 and 9000 tons.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X