Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Fucking love that movie.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Damn mangus. I must say thats fucked up. But then again, Im not surprised.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
            Fucking love that movie.
            Bullet Tooth Tony: Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
            Avi: Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
            Bullet Tooth Tony: 'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

Comment

• I have never seen that photo before...
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Damn mangus. I must say thats fucked up. But then again, Im not surprised.
                what else would you expect from a pink haired mangina?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I have never seen that photo before...
                  Same here. Besides I was always under the impression the front of his head exploded. He looks rather...in-tact more than I expected.

Comment

• Voted from the roof tops.
                    WH

Comment

• From the JFK movie IIRC.

From a diff angle, but real. Quite a difference in photo quality.

Comment

• Yeah that'd the problem I noticed was the ss agent should have been on or in the frame by the time that picture was taken.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• So who do yall think had him killed?
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Yeah that'd the problem I noticed was the ss agent should have been on or in the frame by the time that picture was taken.
                            That Dealy Plaza stuff on the left looks like it's in the wrong place.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• That picture is from a TV reenactment

Sixty years have passed since President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas on November 22, 1963, one of the darkest days in American history. UPI won a Pulitzer Prize for its coverage that day, with White House reporter Merriman Smith the first to report the news. Said Lyndon B. Johnson, who was sworn in as president, "We have suffered a loss that cannot be weighed."

Comment

• Were they driving the wrong way in the reenactment?

Comment

Working...
                                X