No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO @ A'Million, I saw that on the board off 35e in Corinth.
    Ded

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Abcde

Comment

• My dad got lawn darted off a horse the other day and tore some tendons that hold the collar bone down. It looked a lot worse than it ended up being but still needed surgery to be fixed.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Grade 2 AC separation? Been there before...

Edit: Looks like grade 3
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
              Grade 2 AC separation? Been there before...

Edit: Looks like grade 3
              All I heard from the doc was that grade 4 almost 5 but have no idea what. There were 2 tendons tore completely and a 3rd was 90% torn.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                Holy shit I was rolling

Comment

• Ded

Comment

I'm out on the back porch right now, and literally laughed so loudly that I think the neighbors are like "WTF?".

Comment

I'm out on the back porch right now, and literally laughed so loudly that I think the neighbors are like "WTF?"!

Comment

• have a stage 3 ac separation myself. sucked at first. now it is just an ugly thing thing on my shoulder.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                          have a stage 3 ac separation myself. sucked at first. now it is just an ugly thing thing on my shoulder.
                          Same here. Mine is nasty looking and hurts ocasionally. It's about 5 years old now.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            anyone tried this?

been there
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Say, jr. Can you go get me a pair of pliers? OOPs.

Comment

• Originally posted by dee View Post
                                All I heard from the doc was that grade 4 almost 5 but have no idea what. There were 2 tendons tore completely and a 3rd was 90% torn.
                                i had a grade 4 in my right shoulder from a downhill moutain bike crash. my entire shoulder was 2 in lower than it should've been and they had to reattach everything in there. i havw a perma bump with my collarbone sticking up now

Comment

Working...
                                X