• Ded

Comment

• Soap is having a heart attack!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Vampire teeth. Would not dew.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            Took the words right out my mouth
            y'all fags can have each other, I want her to leave a mark!
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
              Pretty sure that is for telephoto/telescopoic photography. As far as I know pretty much any lens under 200mm will start tracking stars at 30 seconds especially wide angle. If thats what you want then cool, but for milky way shots, generally no bueno.

@Mike have you tried also removing the color noise not just the grain noise? a 50mm 1.4 would be perfect, but you would hve a much narrower POV than using the 10-22. One thing you could do is use the rubber eye piece cover that should have come with your camera and is probaby hanging out on your strap, and cover the eye piece. On long exposures the eye piece lets in light adding grain and light to your photo. Could help if you h avent dont it already. Killer shot anyway man! The lights are high on my photo bucket list
              Good point on covering the eye piece, I forgot to mention that. I said it earlier but it should be said again, make sure you remove any filters you have on the lens to prevent light aberrations and flares inside the glass. I have found the 50mm prime to be a great lens for stars, but the best would be a Nikkor nocturne.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• i love that its "near Webster TX"

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I need to print that photo out and hand it to my parents and tell them all my mistakes could have been much much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Christien Sechrist, a 20-year-old trainee electrician from Houston, Texas, made the decision to get a tattoo of his son's portrait on his face in July last year. He insists his son 'loves' the unique ink.

Comment

• The other side is almost as bad...

Comment

• I has birthday cake. That automatically makes the day better.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Have you tried just increasing the shutter time and cutting down the ISO to remove the noise? Or shoot it with lower f/stop lens like a 50mm prime?
                            Wow, I totally was about to say the same thing man!

And ditto what Matt said. Not enough time to enjoy that awesomeness and solitude!

David

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X