Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        y'all fags can have each other, I want her to leave a mark!
        Hope she doesnt bite it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          y'all fags can have each other, I want her to leave a mark!
          Ask about her discounts on prince albert!
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Good point on covering the eye piece, I forgot to mention that. I said it earlier but it should be said again, make sure you remove any filters you have on the lens to prevent light aberrations and flares inside the glass. I have found the 50mm prime to be a great lens for stars, but the best would be a Nikkor nocturne.
            Yeah the eye piece should help a hair. When the mirror is locked up during a long exposure it does not perfectly seal off the eyepiece so ambient light comes in and blooms out the sensor a bit. Makes it worse that you're probably surrounded by snow/ice which reflects light extremely well. That 24mm could be your ticket man. Don't know how long it would take to get to you or if you could even get it at all but Canon 6D full frame refurb cameras are on sale for a little over a grand right now on canons website. The refurbs are good to go and killer deal.

Comment

• Full frame cameras are great, but not if you have a bunch of nice glass for cropped sensors already. Making that switch is an expensive one.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Full frame cameras are great, but not if you have a bunch of nice glass for cropped sensors already. Making that switch is an expensive one.
                Truth. That full frame with a nice wide angle on it though... Plus the newer full frames are better in lower light

Comment

• I just upgraded to this 7D when Canon announced the 7D Mark II back in October, so I think I will stay here awhile. My next move will probably jump to the 5D range, but I still have plenty of room for improvement before I upgrade the camera body. 2 of my 3 lenses are Lenses, so the only lens I wouldn't be able to use is my 10-22. No major loss there. I plan on going out after work today to try my 24-70mm F2.8 L lens and using the cable release for exposures past 30 seconds to see if I can't lower the ISO. I'll start a new thread with my results.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    That is some badass welding.

Comment

• Originally posted by S_K View Post
                      That is some badass welding.
                      Awful welding, badass fabrication

Comment

• I keep going back and fourth between awesome, and huge waste of time.
                        WH

Comment

• I like it, but as a manager of a weld shop, huge waste of time and material. But would be cool to have in my office.

Comment

• I made a few of those myself for a natural gas fireplace.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              I'd like to see her puppies
                              I'm more of a kitty man myself.

Comment

• I'm sure the puppies and the kitties will play nicely together.

Comment

Working...
                                X