No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Unmitigated joy looks like this:
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          I laughed probably a bit too hard at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by turboford View Post
              I like it, but as a manager of a weld shop, huge waste of time and material. But would be cool to have in my office.
              Meh, small amount of material used. Stuff like that, people eat that shit up $$. My old welding instructor used to make stuff like this (peacocks from spoons, rebar dragonflys, etc) and sell it at flea markets on the weekend. He made a killing. I unfortunately have no artistic vision or I would love to do that rather than the boring welding work I do.

What does your shop specialize in?

Comment

• It's a lot of material when you think of all the consumables that were used for scrap material

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                  175 quadrillion Zimbabwe dollars are worth $5 US right now.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                        That looks like my closet except screw keeping stuff in boxes.

Comment

• Justin be all like:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X