• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chronical View Post
    If you lose them, pm me and I'll reset your password for you. I got 'em
    Nice. Lol
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      charge your fucking game
      Lmao!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Soap your biggest problem is you apologize for everything. Either you want to hit it or you don't. Stop saying sorry for wanting something, it makes you look weak and afraid.

You've lost this one, but for the next one, never say you're sorry for wanting to get some.

Comment

Soap your biggest problem is you apologize for everything. Either you want to hit it or you don't. Stop saying sorry for wanting something, it makes you look weak and afraid...
          Or Canadian

Comment

• Also stop hollering at bitches you work with. One of them is going to end up suing you.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Also stop hollering at bitches you work with. One of them is going to end up suing you.
              THIS above all else!!!

You're lucky this girl realizes you're harmless and feels pity for you.

REAL easy way to lose this job and not be able to get another one at anywhere near the level you're at now
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Also stop hollering at bitches you work with. One of them is going to end up suing you.
                not just work "with", but work "for you". Feel free to always bang someone at or above your level.

if you're a leader/manager, you keep your dick out of the employee pool. Go dick down the Mission Tortilla rep, or the Salimon vendor.

Comment

not just work "with", but work "for you". Feel free to always bang someone at or above your level.

if you're a leader/manager, you keep your dick out of the employee pool. Go dick down the Mission Tortilla rep, or the Salimon vendor.
                  Coincidentally, Ive done that.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Soap has me rolling, please post more of your awesomeness. I thought I was bad but holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                      Soap has me rolling, please post more of your awesomeness. I thought I was bad but holy shit.
                      Yes, please. My self esteem is recovering !

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

This. Extra this.

And I agree with stop apologizing. Women want a man, not a bitch.

Trust me, I snagged one that's waaaay out of my league and I never apologized for a damn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                              Women want a man, not a bitch.
                              What if he really is a BITCH...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                What if he really is a BITCH...
                                what if he is a man that identifies as a bitch?
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X