No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have like three lil business I own. I buy and flip travel trailers. I buy and sell scrap metal. And I do mobile bodywork on cars/trucks. So I'm not hurting at all.
    If anything I'll probably make more money going full time on my gigs. The grocery store job was just for stability in tax purposes.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
      I have like three lil business I own. I buy and flip travel trailers. I buy and sell scrap metal. And I do mobile bodywork on cars/trucks. So I'm not hurting at all.
      If anything I'll probably make more money going full time on my gigs. The grocery store job was just for stability in tax purposes.
      ok, NOW I believe you're Romani!!!!!!!!

order is restored to the universe
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• ^lmao
        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          ok, NOW I believe you're Romani!!!!!!!!

order is restored to the universe
          Man I'm just glad i had something to fall back on. I'm no fool when it comes to work I'm a jack of all trades. I can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• hell yeah, a man's gotta have a hustle!
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• As stated, you can either let the fear eat at you, or you can use it as motivation to make a step forward. Keep your head up Soap, you are a still a strange motherfucker but it seems to work for you.

Comment

• Soap is about to put SVO out of business in the pussy game.

Comment

• My kinda girl.

Last edited by soap; 07-28-2015, 10:36 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I can fix... an aching pussy.
                    Well there are several of the guys around here who need your help.
                    WH

Comment

• this is true!! ^^ most got here around october 2013

Comment

• All you nosy mofos over here tryin to count this dudes money......

Comment

Man I'm just glad i had something to fall back on. I'm no fool when it comes to work I'm a jack of all trades. I can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy.
                          Your posts usually raise an eyebrow with me, this made me laugh; I had to quote.

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          As stated, you can either let the fear eat at you, or you can use it as motivation to make a step forward. Keep your head up Soap, you are a still a strange motherfucker but it seems to work for you.
                          Agreed, keep your positive outlook fully charged. Another perspective is because you don't work there anymore, you can't get fired for sexual harassment.

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Soap is about to put SVO out of business in the pussy game.
                          Them's BIG shoes to fill potnuh
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            You want to step out of a helicopter with a cocktail in your hands? Step on the trip hazard first.
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X