Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Laid off and cheap food.. The life.
    Dude we are doing so well I'm not even going to look for a job. We made $600 in One hour and a half today. Could've kept working and made more but considering how hot it is outside we decided to call it quits. My half was $300. I'm making close to $2500 per week. And next week I'm done with bodywork. I'm going to pick up several travel trailersTo flip. That's where the real money is at. On average our profit margins are about 2500 per unit. We sell 2-3 units per week. I don't have to touch SHIT! Have a professional carpenter does work for me on the side. He only charges me $100 per unit and he makes them like new.
    My business partner and I or more than likely going to open up an RV lot.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
      Only thing at don pablos i'm a fan of is the queso blanco
      On the border.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Not gonna lie. I want a travel trailer.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• So what you are saying, soap. You are the whiteboy of the trailer park?

Jk...glad you are making lemonade from the lemons.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Not gonna lie. I want a travel trailer.
            Once I get my inventory in by next week I'll let you know what I have. I will give a DFWM Discount. I usually carry A mix of assortment anything from a deer lease trailer to something pretty fancy. And all my trailers have clear tx titles.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
              Dude we are doing so well I'm not even going to look for a job. We made $600 in One hour and a half today. Could've kept working and made more but considering how hot it is outside we decided to call it quits. My half was $300. I'm making close to $2500 per week. And next week I'm done with bodywork. I'm going to pick up several travel trailersTo flip. That's where the real money is at. On average our profit margins are about 2500 per unit. We sell 2-3 units per week. I don't have to touch SHIT! Have a professional carpenter does work for me on the side. He only charges me $100 per unit and he makes them like new.
              My business partner and I or more than likely going to open up an RV lot.
              Hope it works out for you, bro.

Comment

Once I get my inventory in by next week I'll let you know what I have. I will give a DFWM Discount. I usually carry A mix of assortment anything from a deer lease trailer to something pretty fancy. And all my trailers have clear tx titles.
                How about FEMA Formaldehyde specials?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  How about FEMA Formaldehyde specials?
                  won't fuck with em even if you gave em to me for free!!! Lawsuit waiting to happen. And even though some are OK they have a really bad reputation. For a cheap hunting trailer that's what I'd get. I just prefer to save myself the headache.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Trailers you say.... *calls Alvarado PD with anonymous tip*

Comment

• Tell us more about your life growing up Soap
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• im drunk, so that OTB looks good to me right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                          Tell us more about your life growing up Soap

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                            Only thing at don pablos i'm a fan of is the queso blanco
                            Prairie fire bean dip!!!
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Yes I wanted to read about the Fiesta store managers emotional problems in the picture thread.

Comment

won't fuck with em even if you gave em to me for free!!! Lawsuit waiting to happen. And even though some are OK they have a really bad reputation. For a cheap hunting trailer that's what I'd get. I just prefer to save myself the headache.
                                Heard there is a certain stink that is impossible to get out.

Comment

Working...
                                X