No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd wager henry has a pretty high tolerance for pain, especially over a little tattoo.

not gonna lie, i had my ribs done and had to ask for a pilly to put between my legs it hurt so bad. we had to do it in 30-45 minute sessions. but i am pretty skinny so it was needle on bone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      i'd wager henry has a pretty high tolerance for pain, especially over a little tattoo.

not gonna lie, i had my ribs done and had to ask for a pilly to put between my legs it hurt so bad. we had to do it in 30-45 minute sessions. but i am pretty skinny so it was needle on bone.
      my leg was not painful at all, but the one on my shoulder blade made me turn green. I had to walk outside and take a break.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

lol. Like he'd already been thinking about it.

"You know, I hate that motha fucker. If I see his ass, I'm gonna blast his ass. Fuck that motha fucker... the hell he thinks he is..."
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by gasser64 View Post
                  lol. Like he'd already been thinking about it.

"you know, i hate that motha fucker. If i see his ass, i'm gonna blast his ass. Fuck that motha fucker... The hell he thinks he is..."
                  lol
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Pre-Production Cadillac CTS-V. Twin turbo V6, 650hp

Set to get crushed later this month. Thought you guys might want to see it.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Crushed? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        Crushed? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
                        Manufacturers destroy most pre-production cars.

Comment

Don't worry, we're making sure it has a short, but eventful life. The car has three intercoolers up front, pretty neat setup.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Pretty much sums up our society. Waste shit. Waste as much as you can, as fast as you can. Lay whatever you can, to waste.
                            WH

Comment

• My trailer biz is going pretty good.

Bought this one last week for $2k. Didn't need any work at all! Just a good cleaning. Sold it the next day for $4100.

Picked up these two in last night.

1995 Nomad 29ft. Just needs two roof panels paid $2300 will sell for $5k all day When finished.

2006 thoroughbread 28ft needs some floor work. Paid $1900 going to list it at $7850 obo When done.

And I bought a 5ft this afternoon. And a box trailer that are in storage.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Did you find those down around my area? Or were those closer to you?
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X