Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Manufacturers destroy most pre-production cars.
    some get away from the crusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Did you find those down around my area? Or were those closer to you?
      Mostly by Paris.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• is there enough room for 4-6 people to get it in, in one of those?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          I remember back in the horsepower TV days they had a handful of project cars that were sponsored by GM. After the show was done, they put them on tour for a year or two. Then since they couldn't be legally sold, they were crushed.

If my memory serves me it has to do with them not being safety tested with the applied equipment. In the case of the CTSV, there may be a gov't tested/passed body+frame. But there isn't one with the TT setup so it is supposed to go bye bye.

Someone may chime in with a better grasp than I have on the deal. I'm going on 10+ yr old memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            is there enough room for 4-6 people to get it in, in one of those?
            The ones in pics sleeps 5-6 people. Large full size rear bed, front dinette that turns into a bed. And one side sofa hideaway bed.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Hope they dont selling the cheap booze as the expensive booze i mean rv

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post

You might want to check back a few pages.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post

You might want to check a few pages foward!

Comment

Déjà vu

Comment

You check the backpages too?!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Don't worry, we're making sure it has a short, but eventful life. The car has three intercoolers up front, pretty neat setup.
                        You work for GM in some capacity?
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                            The ones in pics sleeps 5-6 people. Large full size rear bed, front dinette that turns into a bed. And one side sofa hideaway bed.
                            Don't know if this is in your wheel house but my landlord has a 1991 RV with only 70k miles on it he wants $8000 for. Both AC units blow cold, inside was redone a few years ago, runs great but it is a 454 so its not very fuel friendly. Body looks nice, nothing big but its not laser straight but I think those things never were perfect when new. It does need both windshields as some local punks threw rocks at it. Its a Pace Arrow Fleetwood.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              Don't know if this is in your wheel house but my landlord has a 1991 RV with only 70k miles on it he wants $8000 for. Both AC units blow cold, inside was redone a few years ago, runs great but it is a 454 so its not very fuel friendly. Body looks nice, nothing big but its not laser straight but I think those things never were perfect when new. It does need both windshields as some local punks threw rocks at it. Its a Pace Arrow Fleetwood.

Motorhomes take forever to sell unless you're just giving em away. I like bumper pulls because the flip is really fast. And the profit margins are good and I don't have to worry about running gear.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post

The 37j is the more sought after of the Pace series, that looks like a 34 footer. At least the 91 has a TBI 454, my parents have a 90 with a carb, got 6MPG. The bubbling in the side is a classic issue on the Pace Arrow, they recommend the top be scraped and resealed every 6 months, which is a fucking nightmare to do. My dad and I wound up injecting epoxy under those bubbles, worked decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X