• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished. 1970 meets 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by tkblkcobra View Post
      My god that is sexy.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• More like this:

Comment

• yates headed motor, dreamy.

Sorry for getting so bombed while I was fabricating those valve covers... looks like they polished up at least.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That's bad as shit!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Anyone with a kid, needs one of these sippy cups

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                        Motorhomes take forever to sell unless you're just giving em away. I like bumper pulls because the flip is really fast. And the profit margins are good and I don't have to worry about running gear.
                        Another piece of info I'll add to my notes.

Originally posted by soap View Post
                        This back plate is cool.

I need that thing. RE fan since 1997.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        If it all gets melted down, sold to a foundry as scrap, and turned into new shit, that is not waste. The world is not an attic.
                        All the time, effort, and money put into the creation of that thing, vs what they'll get for scrap. And no need for an attic, someone out there would drive that thing all day every day until the end of days. I'm not a big caddy fan myself but I'd drive the hell out of it.
                        WH

Comment

• This lil tex mex joint is the bomb..meat so juicy and tender can cut it with a fork. In the bottle beer is ice cold just like Twin Peaks. And it's pretty cheap too.
                          Cool lil hang out.

Last edited by soap; 08-16-2015, 09:58 PM.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• they even sell beer past the enjoy by dates!

Comment

• Lol!!!!!

Comment

• That fajita dinner does look legit. How's their green salsa? Have any heat to it? You gotta try real hard to fuck up mexican food. I don't so much go to the places I frequent for the food as I do the salsa. If you make excellent mexican food but your salsa is bunk, I'll never be back.
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X