Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    Take note of the width of the body line on the top of fenders, doors and quarters. look closely at the tail lights too
    widebody
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      widebody
      Bingo!
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

The look they're going for I assume.
          It's not that bad really. They probably got tired of swinging hammers, lol.

Comment

• Is it me, or does it look like the rear track width isn't as wide as the front? Probably just pic angles. Not a bad look overall....kinda diggin it myself.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                by being absolutely fucking worthless?
                I used to work for a guy that would always ask "are you making me money or are you costing me money?" I am pretty sure Biden is the later.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    I used to work for a guy that would always ask "are you making me money or are you costing me money?" I am pretty sure Biden is the later.
                    That's not just biden, that's government as a whole. Consider them Op-ex, they don't make money, they just decide how to spend it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• that could look good without the bed stretch..

and cheers to C4's, i rode to elementary school every day in my dads 86 and 90 laying in the hatch bc it wasnt a big deal back then.

Comment

• nope, still ugly.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• riiiight..

Comment

See if y'all can catch whats funky about that 67....
                                A lot of stuff is modded.

Comment

Working...
                                X