X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    yellowstang, are you a woman?
    I'm trying to figure out that font.
    Watch it, sucka! You'll get hit with a purse!
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      I'm trying to figure out that font.
      Haha, nope! I have it set to comic sans I think, it pisses the boss off, this is a work phone. I send him emails with it too, he HATES comic sans fonts!

Edit: It is actually Choco Cooky. WTF does that even mean???

Edit 2:

This better?

Last edited by yellowstang; 08-26-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• I dunno. Is it faster now?
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Why is that yellow dude picking the dog's nose? Move that icon location and we'll re-evaluate.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by FutureWormfood View Post
                So the GMC version of this abomination was called the Safari. My dad had one when I was 15-18? I would sneak it out and ride on anyone's coat tails I could, getting info on where parties were, etc. One night, I picked up my best friend (a year younger than me, maybe 14?), and we set out for the scene. We're headed down MoPac (highway & highway speeds), but I'd let him drive, as a courtesy or whatever. He goes to signal that we're switching lanes (from getting on the highway, again, highway speed) and instead of grabbing/hitting the turn signal, he grabs the gear shift and shifts us in to reverse. Felt like a Safari endo, HOLY SHIT, talk about a lightning reacting slap of my hand from the passenger seat, I quickly got us back in to gear, the van didn't drop the transmission, and we partied on like nothing happened. LOL.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Came out this past Sunday.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                      Came out this past Sunday.

Thank god I was worried we were going to go 1 page without you updating us about your life

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        I dunno. Is it faster now?
                        yes, it is!

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Why is that yellow dude picking the dog's nose? Move that icon location and we'll re-evaluate.
                        He's helping her allergy problems

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mangus the Marvelous Mangina View Post
                                I've been asking this same question about you for years. Stop being such a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                                X