Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
    What is a "busto"?
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Just a space away.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        What is a "busto"?
        It's moron for "kerning".

Comment

• Ah! Bus To. Didnt realize that was on a bus. Also since I have never ridden a bus I forgot about the stop bell.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• No more Blue Bell.

Comment

• HEB ice cream is better.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      HEB ice cream is better.
                      Ben and Jerry's Salted caramel is where it's at.

Comment

No more Blue Bell.
                        Blue Bell is schwag
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          Blue Bell is schwag
                          Black Forrest Cake rocks!

I only get a pint every few months when I get ice cream. I dont have much of a sweet tooth so rarely do I have ice cream or candies in the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                            So the GMC version of this abomination was called the Safari. My dad had one when I was 15-18? I would sneak it out and ride on anyone's coat tails I could, getting info on where parties were, etc. One night, I picked up my best friend (a year younger than me, maybe 14?), and we set out for the scene. We're headed down MoPac (highway & highway speeds), but I'd let him drive, as a courtesy or whatever. He goes to signal that we're switching lanes (from getting on the highway, again, highway speed) and instead of grabbing/hitting the turn signal, he grabs the gear shift and shifts us in to reverse. Felt like a Safari endo, HOLY SHIT, talk about a lightning reacting slap of my hand from the passenger seat, I quickly got us back in to gear, the van didn't drop the transmission, and we partied on like nothing happened. LOL.

Comment

Black Forrest Cake rocks!

I only get a pint every few months when I get ice cream. I dont have much of a sweet tooth so rarely do I have ice cream or candies in the house.
                              sometimes I wonder if quitting drinking was really worth the sweet tooth I developed

I will say that decades of not craving sweets has helped me to "resist" to some extent
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X