Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
    Wait, you have white friends? Why aren't they just your friends? Why the qualifier?
    if i were coming to meet up with you and your friends, i would fully expect, prior to my arrival, that you would let them know, i am a black hipster who voted for obama. it's the nature of the beast really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      if i were coming to meet up with you and your friends, i would fully expect, prior to my arrival, that you would let them know, i am a black hipster who voted for obama. it's the nature of the beast really.
      Actually, it isn't. I have friends of all colors. Don't give 2 shits, neither do they. Perhaps your expectations of "the beast" are flawed.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

You going to vote for Ben this time around?

Comment

Yea, this guy can go fuck himself. Bad shit will always happen, what makes a person/nation great is what they do when the unimaginable happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            You going to vote for Ben this time around?
            no, i am resubmitting my vote for hillary from 8 years ago. saves a lot of time and hassle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              Actually, it isn't. I have friends of all colors. Don't give 2 shits, neither do they. Perhaps your expectations of "the beast" are flawed.
              totally understood, i would assume if i were coming to meet with you and your friends we are all of the same thught group. Here however, i know you guys think a complete 180 from what most of the people i associate with think. if that makes sense. So it was important to say i don't pick these things up from "black lives matter pages" or "obama rocks" pages. This is all in my news feed from people who have professional careers, live in east dallas and oak cliff, and are not black or hispanic.

Comment

• oops, pic for content

Comment

totally understood, i would assume if i were coming to meet with you and your friends we are all of the same thught group. Here however, i know you guys think a complete 180 from what most of the people i associate with think. if that makes sense. So it was important to say i don't pick these things up from "black lives matter pages" or "obama rocks" pages. This is all in my news feed from people who have professional careers, live in east dallas and oak cliff, and are not black or hispanic.
                  liberalism has no color
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    liberalism has no color
                    Unless you're white, then you should feel guilt.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Whats would be better is ask a white african his thought on your topic?

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        Whats would be better is ask a white african his thought on your topic?
                        you still coming by later?

Comment

Yes I am sure these people are winners.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• lots, of doctors, lawyers, city council etc. live in kessler park/lakewood, and vote the same way i do. is that hard to grasp?

Comment

• pic for content.

Comment

lots, of doctors, lawyers, city council etc. live in kessler park/lakewood, and vote the same way i do. is that hard to grasp?
                                When you expect someone to make logical decisions, and they don't, yes, that is hard to grasp.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X