Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Holy cow! For such an odd ball you sure do find some cool shit.
    im not that odd, remember we've talked on the phone, the only thing i have in common with most of ya'll is cars. I dont fuck with guns, republican's, homophobes, or mustangs.. the quicker everyone realizes that, the quicker you'll accept me for me

Comment

• All I know is you are odd. How many times I bumped paying customers for you and you couldn't even give me a shout to say "Something came up, cant make it." I go out of my way for members here and I don't do appointments but when a member says they are gonna be in than I make an exception and hold room for you. By the third time I was getting ticked off.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
            Lmao. Good one.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I actually burst out laughing on that one.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

All I know is you are odd. How many times I bumped paying customers for you and you couldn't even give me a shout to say "Something came up, cant make it." I go out of my way for members here and I don't do appointments but when a member says they are gonna be in than I make an exception and hold room for you. By the third time I was getting ticked off.
                Looks like you figured Naynay out.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  im not that odd, remember we've talked on the phone, the only thing i have in common with most of ya'll is cars. I dont fuck with guns, republican's, homophobes, or mustangs.. the quicker everyone realizes that, the quicker you'll accept me for me
                  yeaaahh... you're fucked.

Why can't you be more like this guy? I found you a role model.

Last edited by Gasser64; 09-09-2015, 06:05 AM.
                  WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Looks like you figured Naynay out.
                      I always suspected but between his posts and the fact people kept calling him Shenaynay I put 2 and 2 together and got potato.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

All I know is you are odd. How many times I bumped paying customers for you and you couldn't even give me a shout to say "Something came up, cant make it." I go out of my way for members here and I don't do appointments but when a member says they are gonna be in than I make an exception and hold room for you. By the third time I was getting ticked off.
                        Well, that's one more stereotype he is verifying.
                        Must be a very severe case of CPT.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lmao, that's worth sharing because its true

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That reminds me of this one i saw a couple years ago at a gas station in lakewood..

i was like, how can you fuck up the word wet, and then, it's just sharpie on a piece of paper, why not just start over?!

Comment

Working...
                                X