No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They were probably waiting on their English speaking friend to show up, but he cancelled on them three times.
    sigpic

Comment

• Speak Americanish or GTFO!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        They were probably waiting on their English speaking friend to show up, but he cancelled on them three times.
        I see what you did there.

Apparently the default answer for anything when you don't understand english is to just nod and say yes to everything. Garage sale the other day reminded me of that with so many that would not speak english.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post

Apparently the default answer for anything when you don't understand english is to just nod and say yes to everything. Garage sale the other day reminded me of that with so many that would not speak english.
            I'll address what you see, but I have to cancel another comment reply first.

Also, "servers" will just say "thank you" or do the nod/yes combo. Next time someone who is not your waiter/waitress brings you food or an appetizer (say, queso or something), say "the sky looks like cheese", and they'll probably say "Thank you"
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              I always suspected but between his posts and the fact people kept calling him Shenaynay I put 2 and 2 together and got potato.
              Reminds me of hugely hospital. All the nurses in there call all the agency nurses, "shaniqua".
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Reminds me of hugely hospital. All the nurses in there call all the agency nurses, "shaniqua".
                Wut?

Comment

• I'll let you figure it out. Wouldn't want you to go crying to the admins again.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    All I know is you are odd. How many times I bumped paying customers for you and you couldn't even give me a shout to say "Something came up, cant make it." I go out of my way for members here and I don't do appointments but when a member says they are gonna be in than I make an exception and hold room for you. By the third time I was getting ticked off.
                    I just wanted this to be posted again. Damn, that really does say a lot.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post

Have to play them like a game of pool.
                        harder you hit them the better the english.

Comment

• Funniest Epic Fail Videos, Pics, Memes, and Gifs - Check out our daily feed of the most humorous stuff on the web. You'll never be bored at work again. Ever! Keep Calm and Chive On!

Comment

• this one is for you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              this one is for you...

You are really reaching there.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X