No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treating that mother fucker like he works for the Plano PD.

What was his name on the old board?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      He never reached out to the Admins about you and your bullshit. I (as most mods) see most everything that is posted, I sent you the PM and I have been keeping tabs on your dumb ass since then. You're problem, if you believe one exists, is with me. Anything else I can help you with today, Justin?
      I sent a message to the admins last night. About wanting a cow mooing sound effect every time you click a tab. Still waiting for response.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

He never reached out to the Admins about you and your bullshit. I (as most mods) see most everything that is posted, I sent you the PM and I have been keeping tabs on your dumb ass since then. You're problem, if you believe one exists, is with me. Anything else I can help you with today, Justin?
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Treating that mother fucker like he works for the Plano PD.

What was his name on the old board?
          He's had multiple SN's, we just got tired of banning them all and just decided to let him make an ass of himself and let the board treat him like the dumb fuck he is. You would have figured that after we outed him out last time and posted pictures of his wife (x-wife now) that he would have never came back, but like most all of the dumb fucks that leave and threaten to never come come back, guess who's back, again...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He's had multiple SN's, we just got tired of banning them all and just decided to let him make an ass of himself and let the board treat like the dumb fuck he is. You would have figured after we outed him out last time and posted pictures of of wife (x-wife now) that he would have never came back, but like most all of the dumb fucks that leave and threaten to never come come back, guess who's back, again...
            OH, manface wife woman? Justinsn95???
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              OH, manface wife woman? Justinsn95???
              Yes, the one and only...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Finally finished the outside on one of my trailers. Cut out a section of fiberglass out replace rotted wood frame work With all new wood. Then came back what A piece of diamond plate I had laying around. Came out pretty nice.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Caulk and flex seal is all you needed.

Comment

• That diamondplate will leak at the seam and cause mold and rot again. Also it doesn't look like you cut anything; looks like you told a couple of kids to rip that shit out for you.

But I probably would have done a similar repair if it was between throw it away or repair it for a few more years. You need to get some cow patter stickers and put on the side or rear of all your trailers as a brand marking.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      That diamondplate will leak at the seam and cause mold and rot again. Also it doesn't look like you cut anything; looks like you told a couple of kids to rip that shit out for you.

But I probably would have done a similar repair if it was between throw it away or repair it for a few more years. You need to get some cow patter stickers and put on the side or rear of all your trailers as a brand marking.
                      First I just ripped it. Then i marked it inhibit with the cut off wheel. As far as mold put a good bead of silicone. Besides a lot of new trailers have a diamond plate.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• I think it looks good, especially for a flipper.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          I think it looks good, especially for a flipper.
                          That's what I'm saying lol.

I tell people who are too picky and want everything perfect. I told him to go to holiday world and spend 20+ thousand dollars and buy new one.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Repeat business is overrated

Comment

• How often do people buy used campers?

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post

I think that's coolcats dog!

Comment

Working...
                                X