Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    How often do people buy used campers?
    If you take soap's word for it, all the fucking time. My father in law has been in and out of them over the years several times and he never has a problem buying or selling them off when he is bored. So it sounds plausible especially for smaller ones like that.

Comment

• why can soap post ads on here ?

Old days that was insta ban

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        If you take soap's word for it, all the fucking time. My father in law has been in and out of them over the years several times and he never has a problem buying or selling them off when he is bored. So it sounds plausible especially for smaller ones like that.
        Soap is a gypsy...

they're born into buying/selling campers!
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          Soap is a gypsy...

Literally born in them!

Comment

• It looks like they're staring at the dogs butt.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• 2 dogs, 1 jar

De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                why can soap post ads on here ?

Old days that was insta ban
                Not an add, Just random pics. In the random pic sub forum. I place my adds in the classified section and CL AND THF.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                  Not an add, Just random pics. In the random pic sub forum. I place my adds in the classified section and CL AND THF.
                  With your logic, a car dealership could post pics of cars on their lot in the random car thread and then say "what, they're just random cars!"

Comment

• Comment

• An instrument that is sensitive enough to gauge my interest in used camper trailers has not yet been invented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        Soap is a gypsy...

pikey caravans!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          With your logic, a car dealership could post pics of cars on their lot in the random car thread and then say "what, they're just random cars!"

That is something of a grey area around here. If you have an actual business like I do, then you have to pay the advertiser fees. If you're a flipper like whiteboy, you don't. So yeah, under pure technicality, he should be OK. Final say is with Kyler.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            An instrument that is sensitive enough to gauge my interest in used camper trailers has not yet been invented.
                            awesome man. i laughed way too much at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                              awesome man. i laughed way too much at this.
                              Hah, thanks. I wish I could take credit for it. Not sure where I picked that up, but I've found it to be the most eloquent way to say IDGAF.

Comment

So the "for sale" pic you posted does not exist then, Baghdad Bob?

Comment

Working...
                                X