X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        So the "for sale" pic you posted does not exist then, Baghdad Bob?
        Those were example pictures Tyrone, Screenshot from somebody's website not even my shit. My trailer was the busted up one I took screenshots of new trailers to show someone that lots of trailers have diamond plate on em.

This is not my trailer.
        Last edited by soap; 09-13-2015, 09:08 AM.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          With your logic, a car dealership could post pics of cars on their lot in the random car thread and then say "what, they're just random cars!"
          With your logic, if I post a picture of my car and just so happens and decide to sell it in the future. That's advertising in your eyes?

I suppose next you'll say I'm advertising for the American dairy farmers Association. Because of the cow I have in my sig.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post

I suppose next you'll say I'm advertising for the American dairy fuckers Association. Because of the cow I have in my sig.
            Well....

Yea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              i'm saving this. awesome picture

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                Those were example pictures Tyrone, Screenshot from somebody's website not even my shit. My trailer was the busted up one I took screenshots of new trailers to show someone that lots of trailers have diamond plate on em.
                Are you going to post pics of the finished product boasting how it is for sale like you've done so in the past?

Comment

• lol, is it advertising when you know nobody on the board is going to buy it? I'm glad nobody talked shit whenever I posted pics of trucks that I had finished and was listing for sale
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Comment

• shame an MB got cut up for that.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        lol, is it advertising when you know nobody on the board is going to buy it? I'm glad nobody talked shit whenever I posted pics of trucks that I had finished and was listing for sale
                        I'm not even going to bother posting in the classifieds here anyway because there's nothing but a bunch of lowball tire kickers.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Cool. But would have been cooler to have the whole damn jeep running. But I would still love to have that setup though.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• soap, what did you eat for lunch today?

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X