Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Grapes are one of those that I thought most people know about. They are super hard on their kidneys, and can cause kidney failure in the worst case. Not like a buildup over time thing, but an instant (acute) "whoops they're they go" toxicity type thing - like tylenol and alcohol on your liver.
    Hmmm, could of sworn grapes caused liver failure in dogs.

Lol, after a bit of googling. One site says liver and others say kidneys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      Hmmm, could of sworn grapes caused liver failure in dogs.
      https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/virtu...hazardous-dogs
      Grapes and raisins have recently been associated with the development of kidney failure in dogs. At this time, the exact cause of the kidney failure isn’t clear, nor is it clear why some dogs can eat these fruits without harm, while others develop life-threatening problems after eating even a few grapes or raisins

Pic unrelated

Comment

• my pup likes sweet potatoes, bananas, muffins, any kind of meat, etc... though i dont feed her too much of that stuff

Comment

Good luck convincing my dog that beer is bad for him.
          Good luck getting mine to eat celery
          WH

Comment

• have to look up tomatoes as well. my dog eats the cherubs like they are candy.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              Top right was the day PE sucked goat nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                Top right was the day PE sucked goat nuts.
                But bottom/left made it all better.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Man I must have gone to the wrong school. Cause we never had the bottom left.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    But bottom/left made it all better.
                    Bro, you don't know me!

Actually, I think the parachute thing just brought back such painful memories that I over looked that stellar one.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                      Albany, TX?
                      Nope, the city of chopped and screwed music.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

Grapes are one of those that I thought most people know about. They are super hard on their kidneys, and can cause kidney failure in the worst case. Not like a buildup over time thing, but an instant (acute) "whoops they're they go" toxicity type thing - like tylenol and alcohol on your liver.
                          We got him when I was 4 so I didnt know much of anything except that at 3 months old he was as big as me and at 8 months I used to ride him.
                          Was a great dog though. HUGE. Looked like a fit polar bear with giant ears.
                          I say lived 14 years but it may have been longer. He used to get out of his collar (head was smaller than his neck) and play fetch all day on the beach with the bums. Got home one day and saw the leash laying there, called his name a few times which always had him home for dinner but never did see him again.
                          Beautiful dog. Scared the shit out of everyone but he never once even snarled at a human.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Good luck convincing my dog that beer is bad for him.
                            Is that a Ridgeback? My parent's last Ridgeback loved beer. She would beg and bug the shit out of you until she got some.
                            68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                            63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                            i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              We got him when I was 4 so I didnt know much of anything except that at 3 months old he was as big as me and at 8 months I used to ride him.
                              Was a great dog though. HUGE. Looked like a fit polar bear with giant ears.
                              I say lived 14 years but it may have been longer. He used to get out of his collar (head was smaller than his neck) and play fetch all day on the beach with the bums. Got home one day and saw the leash laying there, called his name a few times which always had him home for dinner but never did see him again.
                              Beautiful dog. Scared the shit out of everyone but he never once even snarled at a human.
                              So he ate grapes, and died??

Comment

• Originally posted by 351Coupe View Post
                                Is that a Ridgeback? My parent's last Ridgeback loved beer. She would beg and bug the shit out of you until she got some.
                                You can't leave a open beer low around my 2 Ridgeback's or they will get it.
                                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                                X