Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      You need to stop. That's just logic speaking.
      Dumb ass naynay doesn't care about logic or facts, he 100% believes everything any liberal media outlet spits out. When anyone says anything to him he hides behind his go to "I'm just trolling brah!" Bullshit. He is a fucking clown.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          Dumb ass naynay doesn't care about logic or facts, he 100% believes everything any liberal media outlet spits out. When anyone says anything to him he hides behind his go to "I'm just trolling brah!" Bullshit. He is a fucking clown.
          I really dont care either way, i bring that shit over here because you guys literally act like 8th grade bullies about it. Trust me, a lot of the things i post are sent to me privately by others on here just to see what kind of reaction it gets since i am the one who posted it. It's a fun game.

Comment

• Sure. As long as you believe it then it must be true.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• TOTALLY and i mean TOTALLY

RELATED

Be Bill ya'll.

Comment

• Your hypocrisy is showing again.
                sigpic

Comment

• not really? i'm posting random pictures. you guys arent even contributing anything to the thread.

Comment

• you're welcome

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          Be Bill ya'll.
                          Take your own advice
                          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              I really dont care either way, i bring that shit over here because you guys literally act like 8th grade bullies about it. Trust me, a lot of the things i post are sent to me privately by others on here just to see what kind of reaction it gets since i am the one who posted it. It's a fun game.
                              You claimed the same thing last time, during your tirades, which you blamed on being in a dark place and drinking. So again, you back in the 80 proof black place?

Comment

• why are you trying so hard, can they diagnose Asperger's at your advanced age? It's election season, it's time to talk. Can't handle a little friendly conversation?

Comment

Working...
                                X