X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some random pics from this week:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      at the zoo, and seen pictures of one in someones backyard that i knew.

Have you?
      Yeah, at the Scarborough Faire. They're damn impressive from 15 feet away, I'd be intimidated to have one perch on my arm like that.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• It's bad ass in the winter watching them chow down on the dead roadkill deer. I never realized how big they where until I saw that.

Comment

• quite a few winter here in Tulsa
          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Saw one in St Pete that stole a mullet from an osprey.
            A couple had a nest on a cell phone tower over looking the dog park. Always waited for them to swoop down and grab a yappy dog.

Last edited by ALLAN; 10-12-2015, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ The joys of working on an airfield in Florida. Saw quite a few gators around the field in Pensacola. Not too many in Jacksonville, though.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I think we need to eat more gator. I always enjoyed it when i spent time down south. That and frog legs.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Dave liked this sign that my GF's mom and friends made of Taylor Hawkins so much that they brought it on stage and played their entire set with it lol.
                          Not an die-hard Foo Fighters fan, but we managed to get to the very front of the stage this past weekend of ACL, so it was a pretty great experience.
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• To this day my two favorite shows where also my first two shows to ever attend. Foo fighters with spoonfedtribe at deep ellum live in 1995. Weezer same venue Cant remember the opening act.

Mother dropped us off at the will call booth and me and my buddie had a blast. 13 years old front row rocking our asses off.

Comment

• whats a robocrib
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                whats a robocrib
                                Here you go, window licker.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X