Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    I dont think anyone else notices Big Dad always trying to reel his thread back in. I will help.

BLM disagrees

Comment

• thats actually a photo from their page, but that doesnt matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        Roy Hill?

so ironic.

Comment

thats actually a photo from their page, but that doesnt matter.
          Really?

Just wondering because the original pic isn't a racial activism pic, it's a women's rights pic.

Comment

• #twitter my bad

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

thats actually a photo from their page, but that doesnt matter.
                  It does not when their followers get all pissy and scream racism if someone suggests 'All Lives Matter' and physically assault people just because they aren't black.

Comment

• Originally posted by bard View Post
                    It does not when their followers get all pissy and scream racism if someone suggests 'All Lives Matter' and physically assault people just because they aren't black.
                    That isn't racist because black and brown people can't be racist.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by bard View Post
                          never heard of that to be honest. I know more white BLM supporters than black supporters. Ironically.

Comment

never heard of that to be honest. I know more white BLM supporters than black supporters. Ironically.
                            Bull shit!
                            Its like that dumb bitch I got in an argument with on facebook because she claimed in a response to something I said that no blacks are calling for the death of all white people. I responded by giving her 7 different links to 7 different news stories about black people calling for the death of all whites, one of them being the head of the new black panthers getting a standing ovation from 200 blacks after calling for a bounty on all whites heads.
                            Her rebuttal was, "We'll just have to agree to disagree."

Comment

• Cant fix stupid.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• nope!

Comment

Working...
                                X