No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ "She" comes with a lil sumthin extra.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        For some reason, I read that in Rodney Dangerfield's voice.

YO!

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by unicorn jeff View Post
                lol!!!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  ^^ "She" comes with a lil sumthin extra.
                  Thanks for nothing, I'm already committed...fuck.

Comment

• Power through it!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Today is Watson's 4th birthday. It's no FreightTrain party, but he got his own Chipotle bowl for lunch today. He's been keepin' us relatively lion free so he's earned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Thanks for nothing, I'm already committed...fuck.
                        This should help.
                        http://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/for...gbt-community/
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          Today is Watson's 4th birthday. It's no FreightTrain party, but he got his own Chipotle bowl for lunch today. He's been keepin' us relatively lion free so he's earned it.

awesome but get ready for some diarrhea

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                            Let him open that mouth!!!
                            It's not a muzzle. It's called a "gentle leader" and we keep it super loose (though, yeah, it looks tight in the pic). Trust me, he could still bite the shit out of anything he wanted. It more like a bridle on a horse (without the bit). He's 115 lbs of muscle and every now and then he gets distracted or lunges at squirrels... when dogs are led by their head instead of their neck they tend to pull much less.

It fits like this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              It's not a muzzle. It's called a "gentle leader" and we keep it super loose (though, yeah, it looks tight in the pic). Trust me, he could still bite the shit out of anything he wanted. It more like a bridle on a horse (without the bit). He's 115 lbs of muscle and every now and then he gets distracted or lunges at squirrels... when dogs are led by their head instead of their neck they tend to pull much less.

It fits like this:

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• This works well also

Comment

Working...
                                X