Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His camaro smokes peices of shit?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• For breakfast
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Soaps dream fish

Comment

• coitfish?

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            lol. Reminds me of that guy who always backed out of races with his Camaro SS. All talk, no walk.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              lol. Reminds me of that guy who always backed out of races with his Camaro SS. All talk, no walk.
              ss JUNK?

Comment

• Danny, I found a picture of the guy that left the note. He's on the left, and is upset that you stood him up on your "date".
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  It is a lot to take in but the craftsmanship is superb.

I would remove one of my kidneys myself to donate to someone in need for this car.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^
                      Any traveler worth his salt carries one of those with him whenever he travels. (The sign, not the whore. Those are procured locally.)
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Ok you win. That's fucking disgusting.

Comment

• "No thanks. I will walk"......

Comment

• Death trap.

This guy tried to stabilize a motorcycle by adding trailing arms, connected to the front of the frame, ahead of the engine. Every bump he hit, the wheels would bounce (no shocks or not enough dampening) and the whole bike would shudder.

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                                Death trap.

This guy tried to stabilize a motorcycle by adding trailing arms, connected to the front of the frame, ahead of the engine. Every bump he hit, the wheels would bounce (no shocks or not enough dampening) and the whole bike would shudder.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X