Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    They call it a trike-kit because nobody would by it if they called them Training wheels.

Comment

• I have no clue why anyone would ever use that shit. Or ride a trike even. Just buy a fucking car.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• They need to borrow an idea from Uhaul and put a "do not exceed 55mph" plate on the outside fender.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Looks like training wheels.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
            They need to borrow an idea from Uhaul and put a "do not exceed 55mph" plate on the outside fender.
            I used a uhaul trailer last week... I exceeded 55mph

Comment

• Those training wheels pay for themselves when you are to drunk to keep a regular bike upright after bike night at your local breastaurant.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Those training wheels pay for themselves when you are to drunk to keep a regular bike upright after bike night at your local breastaurant.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        I have no clue why anyone would ever use that shit. Or ride a trike even. Just buy a fucking car.
                        Someone that, for whatever reason, doesn't have the leg strength to hold a bike up at a stop, but doesn't want to give up riding. Amputation, disease, small female, etc.

Though most of the buyers are likely just lazy, but want the open air "excitement," and don't give a flip about your opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          Next time you're flipping through the channels and land on an Alabama or Auburn game, take the time to assess the diversity of the crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                            Next time you're flipping through the channels and land on an Alabama or Auburn game, take the time to assess the diversity of the crowd.
                            I am a fan of Alabama, and pretty much all of the SEC. This was just a random picture that made me giggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              Someone that, for whatever reason, doesn't have the leg strength to hold a bike up at a stop, but doesn't want to give up riding. Amputation, disease, small female, etc.

Though most of the buyers are likely just lazy, but want the open air "excitement," and don't give a flip about your opinion.
                              I'll look for a handicap placard next time I see one. Just get a convertible at that point.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X