Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    I am a fan of Alabama, and pretty much all of the SEC. This was just a random picture that made me giggle.
    Don't worry. The 6 names will be Johnson, Smith, DeVine, Toler, Williams and Bryars, all of whom I am related to.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
        Death trap.

This guy tried to stabilize a motorcycle by adding trailing arms, connected to the front of the frame, ahead of the engine. Every bump he hit, the wheels would bounce (no shocks or not enough dampening) and the whole bike would shudder.

Trikes are already pretty gay, and a bike with training wheels is even worse. I've always thought that it's a sign of a weak rider....if you are too rickety, old, fat or otherwise to be on two wheels, then you are likely a danger to others on the road enough that you damned sure don't need training wheels.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
          Death trap.

This guy tried to stabilize a motorcycle by adding trailing arms, connected to the front of the frame, ahead of the engine. Every bump he hit, the wheels would bounce (no shocks or not enough dampening) and the whole bike would shudder.

all trikes are death traps. cant countersteer, better hope you dont ever to make a quick evasive movement.

Comment

• For the same reason 3 wheelers aren't made anymore. If you must be on 3 wheels buy a Spider.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Name for my new race car I think

Comment

• It made a weird thump,thump sound

Comment

• Looks like it is ready for the 10 mile dyno challenge.

Comment

• Customer complains of vibration.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• I know this aint the video thread but that page loads for shit.

The last few seconds made me literally LOL.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• My friend

haha

Comment

Working...
                                X