X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    They see me rollin'....

Comment

• Natalie Portman and Hilary Duff wasted no time getting naked at a wild party in Hollywood last night. As you can see in the photo above, Natalie and Hilary strip off their clothes exposing their sinful nude female bodies while attending a party at producer Abraham Jewberg’s Hollywood Hills home. All the Zionists in attendance […]

NSWF!!! Just in case you wanted to see what those delicious nipples looked like in da flesh...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
            It made a weird thump,thump sound

Damn AMG owners!
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          I agree, but I often have a beard. Not for a fashion statement, just that I work for myself, and I look homeless most the time

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                            I agree, but I often have a beard. Not for a fashion statement, just that I work for myself, and I look homeless most the time
                            I don't think it will. Men have worn beards throughout history. Certain styles have fallen out of fashion from time to time, and certain professions like the military have stopped using them, but most of the time it was pretty well accepted, though not necessarily worn by a large percentage. Beards aren't really in the same category as stuff like mullets, poodle skirts, or powdered wigs that were popular for a short time and phased out of popularity.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• eh, beards will always be around, but huge lumberjack beards will probably fall out of mainstream fashion, and guys who had them before will still have them and guys who had other beards before will still have them

I have taken a razor to my face exactly once in the past 20yrs.
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                eh, beards will always be around, but huge lumberjack beards will probably fall out of mainstream fashion, and guys who had them before will still have them and guys who had other beards before will still have them

I have taken a razor to my face exactly once in the past 20yrs.
                                Holy shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X