Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday:

lake city CO, American Basin, summer 2014
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Does the 10 in c10 stand for how many generations it takes someone to finish one?
      sigpic

Comment

• recycling old stuff

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Does the 10 in c10 stand for how many generations it takes someone to finish one?
          i can assure this truck will never be "finished", but i *do* work on it 8-10 hours/week. thats really all the time i have. Anytime i make major progress on it i have to order a bunch of parts, then take time off of work and hit it overhaulin' style. couple that with a 3 year old son and a rather cramped garage, on top of the fact that i usually dont get home til 630pm every day, i usually dont have the desire to roll everything out and start working on it. it's been more often lately. Not that i care about you at all, but i will update my build thread tomorrow with some of the progress pics tomorrow. i actually mocked up the tank/compressors, got the floor braces welded in, and started on the raised bed floor!

sorry my name is not Laser, i've never had an SVT, and I do not care to report a play by play of every single bolt/valve stem/ key chain, that i buy.

cleaning that up and gonna paint it this weekend when i get around to it. if not, no biggie. I have 5 automobiles and 2 drivers at my house right now. who cares if one doesn't run?

Comment

• but someday i'll be like you mananus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              but someday i'll be like you mananus!
              Never, sheniqua.
              sigpic

Comment

• Always Manjuice

Comment

• Comment

• 14 Raptor
                    18 GT350

Comment

• Originally posted by Spritle View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                        I do. Would trade my bronco for a C10 or F100

Comment

• Comment

• the #struggle is real

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              the #struggle is real

Oh cool, Audi themed
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Comment

Working...
                                X