Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        gonna need curb feelers!

god bless.
        No way! They're going on a stanced Honda
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            Poor fella. Got all buff and stuff just to strain with thunder thighs on his shoulders. Hell, his cephalic vein is ready to burst under all of that woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
              Poor fella. Got all buff and stuff just to strain with thunder thighs on his shoulders. Hell, his cephalic vein is ready to burst under all of that woman.
              Thats love. True love.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                Thats love. True love.
                No sir.
                That's desperation. He begged for the attention, no matter how negative.
                Look at her expression, she doesn't care about him. Only herself. She finally got lifted up to be one the cool chicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Talk about clean, no tape lines or nothin!

Reminds me of being 17, with an '85 Mustang GT, brakes were squeaking, and disc brake quiet was sold in a 16oz aerosol can instead of .25oz squeeze tubes. I don't know who thought a 16oz aerosol spray can of disc brake quiet would be necessary for a consumer, but it was sold to me.

I asked how you apply it, they said you just spray it on your pads. I don't know how clean I managed to be when I attached the straw to the sprayer head, but I'm pretty sure I poked that straw through all ten holes of my wheels and coated the entire disc.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post

Reminds me of being 17, with an '85 Mustang GT, brakes were squeaking, and disc brake quiet was sold in a 16oz aerosol can instead of .25oz squeeze tubes. I don't know who thought a 16oz aerosol spray can of disc brake quiet would be necessary for a consumer, but it was sold to me.

I asked how you apply it, they said you just spray it on your pads. I don't know how clean I managed to be when I attached the straw to the sprayer head, but I'm pretty sure I poked that straw through all ten holes of my wheels and coated the entire disc.
                    Jesus!! This had me fucking rolling.

Comment

did it work?
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Like I fucking know? I was twisting up joints with my right hand, pitching out a roach with my left hand.

That was 25 years ago.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          did it work?
                          I'm sure it did. He probably had the cleanest pad/rotor contact , dirtiest butthole to britches contact , comparison in history.

Comment

Like I fucking know? I was twisting up joints with my right hand, pitching out a roach with my left hand.

That was 25 years ago.
                            Even better. LOL.

Comment

Like I fucking know? I was twisting up joints with my right hand, pitching out a roach with my left hand.

That was 25 years ago.
                              Solid barg.

Comment

That was 25 years ago.
                                Hahahah! Yes!

Comment

Working...
                                X