X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Story link?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Story link?

Comment

• They were doing it wrong for sure. I don't think dynos are supposed to be used for high speed runs.
          sigpic

Comment

• if you saw the original video that dyno pull took a solid 2 minutes, lol, on the bottle at that!

Comment

• Yea, that was dumbassery all around. I still think the dyno guys knew something was going to break, and used the waiver/owner's ignorance to do it.

Fuck those guys.
              sigpic

Comment

• The convertible WRX on the R&T webpage is badass! I dig more door verts...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  The convertible WRX on the R&T webpage is badass! I dig more door verts...
                  I love a good 4 door but that thing is ugly.
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I wish I remembered where I read it.... But that mustang was doing a top speed run. When the guy let off the gas he just took his foot off the gas. As the drive train slowed down and the dyno didn't it caused the tire to deform big time and blow. Watch the video starting at the 1:40 mark. The consensus seemed to be that if he would have slowed it down very slowly that tire wouldn't have blown.
                    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• There's a "'lift' off!" joke in there somewhere.
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                        I wish I remembered where I read it.... But that mustang was doing a top speed run. When the guy let off the gas he just took his foot off the gas. As the drive train slowed down and the dyno didn't it caused the tire to deform big time and blow. Watch the video starting at the 1:40 mark. The consensus seemed to be that if he would have slowed it down very slowly that tire wouldn't have blown.
                        i'll wait for ruffdaddy to break down shear forces for us, but that doesnt sound so logical. i had a few 40's though, and smoke some bud, so maybe im thinking too hard about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                          i'll wait for ruffdaddy to break down shear forces for us, but that doesnt sound so logical. i had a few 40's though, and smoke some bud, so maybe im thinking too hard about it.
                          Not gonna lie, you portray yourself as a dipshit looking for conflict 98% of the time. The fact that you could properly use that term conversationally really caught me off guard.

Comment

• i'm far from an idiot, and work in an office with 100's of engineers. i know a lot of useless shit, just like them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                              Shear genius.
                              i'm smart enough to live rent free in a lot of mofo's heads

Comment

• It's a matter of two different deceleration rates in effect causing the roller to put an opposing torque on the tire.

Comment

Working...
                                X