Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    I'm so pissed at all of you that I thought were my pretend/internet friends.
    Don't feel bad man; you can come to my place tonight and have a drink with me. Pay no attention to the odd taste and here, hold this rag over your face and breath deeply while counting backwards from 100......
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-12-2015, 09:51 AM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• they usually only make it to 96-ish

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        Don't feel bad man; you can come to my place tonight and have a drink with me. Pay no attention the the odd taste and here, hold this rag over your face and breath deeply while counting backwards from 100......
        You're the only one here I don't like.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
          That is a photoshop. Looks like dude was hitting a bong and somebody put in Shaqs feet in drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureWormfood View Post
            That is a photoshop. Looks like dude was hitting a bong and somebody put in Shaqs feet in drag.
            No judgment bro, it looks like you use solid technique.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              You're the only one here I don't like.
              I hope you know that I was joking but if you are ever up to it I would gladly buy you a drink; at a bar, without me trying to drug it.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Oh thank god. Even though I did not want to admit it I found it as disturbing as CJ did.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  I hope you know that I was joking but if you are ever up to it I would gladly buy you a drink; at a bar, without me trying to drug it.

Comment

Really!!?!? Oh my God

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      I'll pretend to feel bad.
                      LMAO

David

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                              ok, yeah... gonna have to order
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X