Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Nope, they run somewhere between 4-6psi, so the Holley needle/seat can handle it fine. Pretty sure this is the one I have (it's been a while since I looked at it).
    Nice. Good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        Good ole Cleveland......got to have a lot of compression and a lot of camshaft, then it'll run good.

I have a love/hate relationship with those things.
        That was the engine my first car came with. Tore into it, started googling, and got into this "mustang" forum lol
        I still have some 4V heads sitting at the parents' house for it lol
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Ahem...
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            Ahem...
            What? Cj's not allowed to have other hobbies than guns? Fuck that, pussy!

Comment

• I have no idea what that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                I have no idea what that is.
                sure you dont.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                  Fleshlight with a wall mount.
                  Denny knows what's up. (air) high five!
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• I cant fucking believe I forgot to take the fleshlight down. Luckily I remembered to remove the 14" black dildo.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                      The "no fucks given" look on her face is priceless.
                      Ugh...the beat down I would have received would have been of epic proportions. My mom and dad would have probably stifled laughter, but the beatdown would have been of epic proportions. Hopefully that's what she received. Might explain the look on the other girl's face. Knew what was coming
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I cant fucking believe I forgot to take the fleshlight down. Luckily I remembered to remove the 14" black dildo.
                        Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I cant fucking believe I forgot to take the fleshlight down. Luckily I remembered to remove the 14" black dildo.
                          assault dildo

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X