Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    Hillary is fine AF. I would get with chelsea just to say i put it in the gene pool.
    You must be thinking of another woman also named Hillary Clinton, one that is actually good looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      You must be thinking of another woman also named Hillary Clinton, one that is actually good looking and human.
      ftfy.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Hillary is fine AF. I would get with chelsea just to say i put it in the gene pool.
        What do you think about Ellen Degenres? You like the butchy type aye?
        The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Well, she's 60 fucking years old, and enjoyed her some good coke back in the day. I'd say she looks normal.
          You old shits don't look like spry high school graduates anymore either.
          Fuck You!! I'm still handsome and er, well fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by zora04 View Post
            What do you think about Ellen Degenres? You like the butchy type aye?
            I ain't gonna lie, if Ellen wanted some man meat, I'd give it to her.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              See post #8.
              The guys at work where bullshitting and topic of who would you cheat with while being in a releationship. What kind/type of girl you would risk cheating with? I would risk it to be with a redhead. Alittle thick redhead at that.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Lmfao, why DJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    Lmfao, why DJ?
                    so I can close my eyes and hear what it would sound like to fuck dory.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      From a little ride last week at sunset

[IMG][/IMG]

Bike is dope man. Nice work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        You know that pussy looks like a top hat. It's been fisted so much its probably prolapsed. I bet her pussy guts hang low.

Comment

• Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                          You know that pussy looks like a top hat. It's been fisted so much its probably prolapsed. I bet her pussy guts hang low.
                          you think lesbians do that to eachother? have you ever watched two girls fuck in real life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              so I can close my eyes and hear what it would sound like to fuck dory.

]
                              Bwahahaha!

Comment

you think lesbians do that to eachother? have you ever watched two girls fuck in real life?
                                Yep

Comment

Working...
                                X