• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
    Hope he was wearing a cup!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Or he will be like the rest of us, one broke ....!

Comment

• Comment

• It really doesn't look like they're wearing cups.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• cocaine is a helluva drug?

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                When I was working as a valet at a local hospital, a guy came if for therapy. As I was helping him out of the car and on to his crutches (part of my job) I noticed a large amount of road rash. I asked if it was a motorcycle wreck mainly because I'd just got my bike and was a new rider. He confirmed and told me exactly what happened. He also a new rider, and his friends where on I-75 headed north in the left lane, when a car in front of them veered to the right reviling a stopped f-150. his friend missed the truck but he didn't. He endowed 3 times trying to stop, on the 3rd one he front flipped the bike and flew into the back of the truck. His head and shoulders hi the tailgate, his nuts hit the ball hitch. At this point he lifted his gym shorts and showed me the damage. All I saw was one large grape fruit sized swollen nut sack. No frank, all bean. It wasn't till five minutes after he left that I said "wait, that dude just showed me his balls". It took a few months of therapy before he was back to normal. By the way I took his word for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  hahaha good shit
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    When I was working as a.... All I saw was one large grape fruit sized swollen nut sack. No frank, all bean. ...... I said "wait, that dude just showed me his balls".

That is an SVO of epic proportions.

Comment

• That shit is terrifying (the crazy eyed bitch, not the nut sack). Just imagine looking at that face during sex.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        That shit is terrifying (the crazy eyed bitch, not the nut sack). Just imagine looking at that face during sex.
                        Stuff her face into the pillow. Problem solved.

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                          Stuff her face into the pillow. Problem solved.
                          I'm pretty sure eyeballs like that would see through a pillow.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X