No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive me 'ol great one. Would you prefer to be called Allan Quatermain, or James Bond?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      WTF does that mean?
      That you have to be the biggest 1upper in the board.. Not really because of that chick but all of your life experiences in general..
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Forgive me 'ol great one. Would you prefer to be called Allan Quatermain, or James Bond?
          Neither, I prefer my given name.

Who is Allan Quatermain?
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

you can't be fucking serious.
            Originally posted by magnus View Post
            we can't all make bruce wayne jealous like you do.
            Originally posted by svo855 View Post
            wtf does that mean?
            Originally posted by magnus View Post
            forgive me 'ol great one. Would you prefer to be called allan quatermain, or james bond?
            lol

Comment

We can't all make Bruce Wayne jealous like you do.

I still don't get it.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• The fuck you don't.
                sigpic

Comment

The fuck you don't.
                  You know the drill, he's never heard of Bruce Wayne, negro!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    You know the drill, he's never heard of Bruce Wayne, negro!
                    I know who Bruce Wayne is but I do not recall him ever getting laid. I googled the other guy and still don't understand the correlation that he is trying to make?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      That you have to be the biggest 1upper in the board.. Not really because of that chick but all of your life experiences in general..
                      Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      I know who Bruce Wayne is but I do not recall him ever getting laid. I googled the other guy and still don't understand the correlation that he is trying to make?
                      Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      The fuck you don't.
                      sigpic

Comment

come on. he got all in Vicky Vale.

Comment

Don't make me have another talk with your mother about your behavior.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          come on. he got all in Vicky Vale.
                          That must have happened after I stopped reading comic books.

Comment

• Must've been between that time and when you started absorbing their knowledge by simply placing your hands on the cover.
                            sigpic

Comment

Must've been between that time and when you started absorbing their knowledge by simply placing your hands on the cover.
                              Who told you that? I just stuck them under my pillow at night and absorbed them via osmosis.

FYI: The laying of hands is a Mormon (just not for reading) thing but I gave up on seminary before we got too deep into any of that.
                              Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 12-14-2015, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• ^^^ thinks there is knowledge in a comic book.

Comment

Working...
                                X