1991 Syclone - 25K miles
      1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
      2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
      1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Douchebag, party of one?
          All this time, and the first time someone has been on this list...
          Lol.

I have had naynay on ignore for a few months and this site suddenly got better.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex C View Post
            Lol.

lol, if you have me on ignore, please refer to my government name, Rodney W. from here on out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              lol, if you have me on ignore, please refer to my government name, Rodney W. from here on out.
              I think you meant Inmate #367519...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                I think you meant Inmate #367519...
                thanks for quoting so he could see it. Aren't you the one who burnt his car up with a 300 shot? can we refer to you as claim #164230?

Comment

• Comment

so you are saying Asians look a like to you, or just the Jews and South Asians?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      so you are saying Asians look a like to you, or just the Jews and South Asians?
                      wut? this is the second time you guys are quoting a random picture and asking me what i meant by it. Here's what i was thinking:

"Oh, lol, thats funny." (right click, copy URL)

(right click, paste)

I wish it were more malicious, but the fact is, it is simply a random picture.

Now gentlemen, this is the best thread on the site, don't muddy it up with your BS.

random picture:

Comment

• Originally posted by boost addict View Post
                        I'm not Muslim.

What an idiot.
                        Typical liberal. He's fat, stupid, and thinks everyone should be lower middle class at best. I watched part of one of his documentaries one time, and he thought that because he willingly donated some money to a conservative who he argued on the internet with, that it was the same as being forced to pay for social programs. And that it was some kind of big point he'd made, and that he'd really beat the guy in their arguments, because the guy was all grateful (he didn't tell him who he was) and thus was able to pay for some surgery his wife really needed. They actually seem to think this is the same thing.

Originally posted by Alex C View Post
                        Lol.

The difference is, Sailor boi randomly started shit talking first. I don't think I'd ever said a word to him before that. Not even sure I knew who he was. I just finished it.
                        WH

Comment

• ^^she fucks teenagers

Comment

^^she fucks teenagers
                            Yep.

There are some really stupid Austin kids. She's cute enough that even my best friend would have never known.

Comment

thanks for quoting so he could see it. Aren't you the one who burnt his car up with a 300 shot? can we refer to you as claim #164230?
                              Must have me mistaken with someone else. Never ran N2O on any of my cars...
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

^^she fucks teenagers
                                how does she feel about 40yr old single dads??

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X